Sunday, March 30, 2008

I can never be the same...

I know I was lonely...
Looking out for someone comely..

I agree that I was searching..
Hoping to find someone pleasing..

I sincerely never believed..
That I can ever get someone so sweet..

But then you were there..
An angel out of nowhere..

"An angel" said I..
How could she ever be mine..

But Your heart was kind..
And you did not mind..

The devil of my heart..
Was in the lookout for a shot..

You gave me the look..
Merrier than the silver brook..

My search was over..
My heart was pleased forever..

My heart was glad..
I thought I will never again feel sad..

But I over looked the fact..
That my feelings were like a selfish act..

The bond created...
Was too weak that it easily got berated..

You were strong..
Your beliefs even stronger..

You said it was over..
Cause your promises are more important than your lover..

I can never believe ...
Cause my thoughts are not so easy to release..

I am trying hard to make you stay...
But it seems I am no more in the frame...

I cling on to hope..
To reach the roof without any rope..

You saw me as a devil I am..
I cannot argue cause that's what I am...

I wish you could stay...
Wish it every time I pray..

You made a believer..
Your love made me the happiest creature..

But here I am today...
Lost among the multitudes of the day...

Before (I met you)!! I was searching..
Before (I met you)!! I was looking..
Before (I met you)!! I was hoping...

You changed me...
And now you say you will leave me..

Now I am only hoping..
Trying to seek happiness which is not coming..

I have lost my faith..
Which is giving me the biggest pain..

Without you I am no more the same..
Without you I am going insane..
The only truth although it may sound lame..
That I can never be the same..
That I can never be the same..
That I can never be the same..

8 comments:

Shreya Sharan said...

its so damn amazing and so so senti...u can be someone like this 2..kool

Rohan Rai said...

HAHAHHA....its random ramblings of an empty fine...when the thought need pores to ooze out..Sometime it manages to do this way :)

Unknown said...

i cant stop saying that we both have the same inner feelings of sadness.....vishal anand

Rohan Rai said...

wow sadness I never knew ki U had any such feeling...I guess been a long time we havent been in touch

Suresh said...

I can only imagine how much ache these words carry!

Rohan Rai said...

haahah...well I think there is probably only one thing, the power o which cannot be undermined..I guess thats imagination :)

Deepam said...

Surely its not gonna be the same...
Thats how the life is...
Every experience gives u lesson...
each lesson brings change in u...
Each such lesson defines u...

Chear up coz it proves u a human...
The feeling was truly yours...
someone's presence just invoke those ...
Credit is not to 'someone', its truly yous ...
'Someone' was just catalyst, the capability to feel was yours...
and chereup coz its still there...

Rohan Rai said...

@deep: Ya I guess the word of wisdom are true in every sense :)