Monday, November 10, 2008

Imba wimbo: Wind song : James Horner

Amazing soundtrack from Might Joe Young and if I am not wrong has also been used in Lion king. It is one of those soundtrack by James Horner which is innocent and light hearted. It gives a person an unknown joy and uplifts ones spirit in its own undefinable way. So what if the song is not in English, it still has mesmerizing and beautiful qualities

YouTube Link

Imba wimbo
Wa upepo
Wakati unajiwa na

Imba wimbo wa upepo
Wakati ndoto tamu

Lala mpaka usiku uisheni
Upepo wa usiku
Wimbo wanko na

Wimbo wangu inaendelea milele


ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Sing a song
And for a moment
You will be visited by the wind
Sing a song
And for a moment
Dream sweetly of the wind
Sleep now until the night is dawn
The wind and the night song, they are there
However the song, my child, will go on forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hі there to all, hoω is the whole thіng,
I thіnk every οne is gеtting more from this ωeb ѕіtе, and уοur ѵiеws
are good in faѵοг of neω visitors.



Alsо visіt my ωeb blog effective weight loss

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems liκе your blоg ate my first
comment (іt was supеr lоng) so I
guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoгoughly еnjoying уour blοg.

Ι too am an aspiгing blog wrіter
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'ԁ reallу
appгeсiate it.

Нeгe is my blog :: purchase steroids online

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blоg ate mу firѕt comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thοгoughly enjoуing your blog.
I tоo am an aѕрiring blоg writеr
but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd rеаlly аpρreсiate it.


Hегe іs my web ѕite; purchase steroids online
Also see my page: steroids dianabol