Friday, November 07, 2008

Brisingr: Christopher Paolini



The 3rd book of the Inheritance cycle for which I was waiting for long. Seeing it in the book stand made me feel so elated. In spite of my desire to have it, it took me two visits to the same book store to make up my mind to shelve 600 bucks. But what the heck I was too eager for it to wait to get it at a much cheaper price on Bangalore roads.

As expected the book was amazing like the first two book Eragon and Eldest has been. Brisingr picks up the thread from Eldest pretty quickly and moves in the pace which is not slow thus engrossing. An easy read as a book for younger people should be and worth every penny especially if you have read the earlier two books (I guess only if you have read the first two books).

The book left me with only this complain that I will have to wait for "I dont't know" how many years before the next in the series. I don't know whether I would still be able to savor the next in series as I am aging, and that too at a rapid rate. Nevertheless I have only this hope that my heart stays young enough to pick it stealthily from the children section of the book store even then, as I have done it this time.

I end it by just wishing that "let the fire in me remain".

BRISINGR !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: