Sunday, August 17, 2008

Purpose of LIfe. Is it this ?

On and off I attend Youth get together in the church I go to. One interesting thing was said by Moses (the person who generally leads the fellowship)

I do not remember whether he was quoting somebody.

But here is what was said.

The purpose of life is to study hard, finish schooling, finish college, get into good job, get married, have children and then cycle remains same for the children, children's children and so on.

Is it true, I will and always wonder

2 comments:

Atish said...

Purpose...hmm... i dont think i will use that word along with the rest of the sentence...

Rohan Rai said...

Well...Its a perspective friend. Your degree of acceptance would be dependent upon health of your mental state (I guess it is in good shape for you right now)...Nevertheless I wouldn't also like demean my existence but sometimes it is worth challenging yourself with hard hitting statements ..