Friday, December 15, 2006

My First

I have a long startup time but as they say better late than never...Of Course after completing my full quota of stay in IIT Delhi of 5 years. The tired bones required something refreshing. And thus I came to Bangalore to join "QWEST" . Well you guessed it right , it is a software firm. Hoping that a new city would rejuvinate the long dead desire to compete and be on the top. But the rigors of establishing oneself in a new city was more harassing that I ever imagined. Took a whole month to get a place to stay. Wish I could say to the LandLords that Hey I know I am a bachelor but still just want a roof under my head. So give me the house and get off my nerves. Wished I could have been no more dependent on others to provide me with the so called "10 months deposit" . Wished someone can someday do something about this crazy notion.
Nevertheless I am battling on with the series of unfortunate incidents which gets interrupted time to time with a great 2-3 hrs of booze in styx. I now happen to understand why I need the loud metal noise and the booze. It is simply to purify myself from this crazy city which keeps on proving that my talents (if any) is of no use...

See you later wih the next episode...

No comments: