Friday, December 15, 2006

Mastery In Nothingness

Could have carried on with the more and more self revealing titles...But the fact a title should only summarize instead of revealing the whole story...So I thought I am bound by this rule...As the title suggest "Bangalore Oh Dear Bangalore" has polished and refined my capability of doing nothing. A weekend passed by and I did nothing..So what do I do is the question I ask myself...And the only positive answer which come along "Read Novels". I have read plenty of novels actually 7 (I only remember 5 of them)..Lance Armstrongs autobiography,Taslima Nasreen's Lajja, How Opel Mehta got got kissed and had a life, Ken Follet's Whiteout, Robin Sharma's The Monk who sold hi Ferrari, Life of Pi. Apart from the books and wasting my time in front of tv or net. Their is nothing much I do. If its weekday I wait for the weekend and if it is weekend the wait for the weekday is on..This vicious loop has gripped me with it tentacles with all its might and I have no means to get out of it. So the question what should be done...What should I do....Oh why am I so shy...Its hard to make new friends and harder to do something meaningful with my life....In between I sometimes dare to venture out alone . The probability of this happening is very rare...Cause no matter where you want to go ....Surfing all alone is more boring than being alone and doing nothing in my house..Oh I just wish I could do something..

No comments: