Monday, September 22, 2008

Randy Pausch

Haven't heard of this guy. I tell you in this world us being constantly browsing through the net, if we have somehow managed to miss this guy then we need to change our browsing style.

What a man...What a man this guy is. He is so much inspiring and praiseworthy that I fear that if I start telling about him I may not be able to say a trifle of things than what he deserves.

He was a professor, an academician and a person suffering from terminal pancreatic cancer. He died on July 25th 2008.

No don't feel sorry for him. He was a man who influenced so many lives before he died. He is different, something of a crusader in this world of plastic emotions, just a common man who knew how to approach his inevitable end. A man whose words are so simple but so real that it will render a shudder down your spines. His last lecture series is the lecture he gave before his death. If you haven't seen it then you are missing a kind of purifier, stainer of your life.

I cant say much but some journeys are meant to be taken to be able to understand how did the person who had already undertaken it feels. So i leave you with some links which will be help you in understanding why am I praising this guy so much (Of which I feel I haven't done enough).

You Tube Link. An hour long lecture and please don't give me this crap that I don't have time cause I know and you also know you have plenty and how much time you could waste otherwise.

An Article on Him

His Blog

No comments: