Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wild Life (The Rat)



One fine day when the rats and us use to live together I had the opportunity to capture them in my camera. Here are the two pics which I managed of the fidgety little creatures. Actually it seems that this guy knew I would click it, so it came out in the open, posed and then it went back the same route via which it had come. Now, when we have sealed all possible routes of its visit, I would not like to say that I miss them a lot but Life's use to be interesting. It was a different creepy feeling altogether when they use to come and fiddle with my feet before scaring me out of the bed at night. Eating half of our things, and of course their taste was quite varied. From the cooked food, to the uncooked ration, or the clothes in our cupboard having equal appetite for both the new and the old. I remember our different failed mission in collaboration with our cook or all on our own to get back our house from them. Well what to say in the country where I live they make their entry in each and every house some how. Since childhood I have seen man against this tiny creature having the ability to instill fear in many a people 100 times their size. So with circumspect we use to live each day but I think we have finally won by sealing all possible entry points. But looking back I sometimes do find those times funny, in fact very funny.


No comments: