Sunday, April 14, 2013

TO START or NOT TO START

TO START or NOT TO START

Never been an easy desire to commit upon. 
Among so many multitudes of people moving in this direction LIFE has again brought me onto the crossroads where my desire of independence is in direct conflict with the fear of failure. A choice in my younger days was much easier to make with fearlessness. A failure which was much easier to digest that what it would be today. An earned personal life at risk with so many responsibilities to be overlooked, and an added responsibility of expectation. To the people who know me professionally it will always puzzle them why I haven't undertaken the journey much earlier. What is to be gained and what is to be lost. What do I want or do not want. Or shall I be more clichéd by echoing the sentiments of every human soul at some time or the other "What is the purpose of my Life?". An answer to which is highly unlikely to come to us in a dramatic theatrical moment. Like so many other things , it is to be defined by ones own personal desire and the daring act of jumping into its imagination. So many question and so many conflicts with the glaring reality of the daily bread. Which side will I ultimately fall is the answer to be sought.

No comments: