Monday, September 07, 2009

To Love You

Why it happened I don't know..
But it happened..
I tried not to...
But Still I fell in love with you..
It seemed you liked me too..
All the time the only thing I tried..
All the time the only thing I thought about...
That you feel happy too..
All the time I made sure that you are most COMFORTABLE..
N Somehow now u feel otherwise..
Only if I knew...
Why ??..
Only If I knew where did I go wrong..
I don't even know what to do..
But hopefully some day you will feel about me too..
Cause I cherish you my lady...
And I like like you from the purest of my heart..
Which has no fault and no blame..
My feelings for you ..
Emancipate from the part of my heart with no other intent but to love you..


4 comments:

Shreya Sharan said...

baap re....dont know wat to write but wantd to comment ...can only say believe in it to make it happen....it will happen some day...hope the essence is not lost by then... :)

Rohan Rai said...

hahhahahah

shruti said...

ooooh,sm th8 provokin words here...infact a very bold step!!m sure d person whom ds is addressed,must b smiling on d other end...so half ur battle is already won :p

Rohan Rai said...

again same reaction hahahaha