Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Journey

From pious..
To repulsion..
A state of elation..
To a state of loathing..
A journey to me which makes no sense..
I will always be perturbed..
When this path was undertaken..
How can I eat..
How can I sleep..
How can I even smile..
Knowing that you are not comfortable anymore..
The only thing which you were with me was comfortable..
Now you are no more..
How did it happen..
When did it happen..
A question which troubles my soul..
Even every madness has a method..
Then what is the method which i cannot fathom..
What is the counselor which made me see u in light so bad..
All I can say is I loath my soul..
Like I have never before..
All I can do is nothing..
Cause I don't know what to rectify..
I don't know my dear...
But I like like you so much..
I cant help but get troubled by it..
N there is no peace till I get that trust back..

No comments: