Saturday, April 07, 2007

Who are Good (Blog) Writers...

I don't know why am I writing this but all I can reason out is that I have nothing to do on this beautiful weekend in Bangalore.
Their use to be a time when I was able to write from the heart. If I look back at my previous posts I find them to be lacking in fluency. Their seems to be a lack of flow exposing my limited knowledge of english language. Often when I write I struggle to express myself due to lack of words. Ultimately it gets boiled down to random thougths haphazardly condensed in a single post. My free time made me ponder over the question who are good blog writers. Who are able to web up an engrossing story. Who are able to keep the readers attention to the very last word.
Generally the argument for good writing skills falls in favour of those who have great command over their language. But I would ike to differ.
The opinion which I have is that anyone is able to write a good enough blog depending upon that person's emotional attachment to the subject. So its rather the strength of ones feeling than mastery of a particular language which determines the degree of so called "goodness" of ones blog. This has lead me to the conclusion that these emotions and intensity is where I am lacking at the moment. Sometimes I feel that I have lost not only my intensity and emotions but along with that my ability to dream. Dreams which makes one achieve anything this world. Dreams which keeps one alive and kicking.
Investigating furthur I found out that to have an opinion about anything in life one needs to have focus and a purpose to strive for. The presence of a purpose makes all other aspects and pieces to fall in place. This presence ensures that one enjoys and cherish other aspects of life. Its like a chain reaction. Its like an experience person trying to determine the time of his life which were the happiest and finding out it was those time when he was actually struggling towards a goal were the most satisfying.
Like when I was preparing for JEE I had a purpose. It was during those times I was living life to the fullest whether it was talking and chilling out with friends or watching television or celebrating festival. I use to cherish them all within the tight schedule I had.
But my baptism into the corporate world has sapped all my zeal towards life. I don't know whether it has happened to anyone else but i would like to believe I am not the only one. Since the passion is no more there ,its absence has neutralized any happiness which was obtained by the opinions I had. In the end I have reached a state in which I am excited about almost nothing. Probably thats why I envy those who are able to enjoy their work. Its not that I dont enjoy the technical aspects of work rather its motonous nature has put me off big time.
In the end my simple understanding makes me believe that the purpose and focus in ones life is what drives one to excel in anything one does. Whether its writing a simple blog ...or to excel in sports...In simple words...world then becomes a place for limitless opportunity

No comments: