Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Victoria Boland

One hears Shania Twain, one hears Celene Dion, Tina Turner, Patsy Cline , Buddy Holly, Bruce Springsteen, Mike Jagger, Cher...the list may go on and on... People belonging to my psyche would devour any kind of good music. The side effect being the list of artists and songs of my liking has become infinite...Then I came across Victoria Boland and I realize that I really dont have to remember any of them but her.. With such a strong and versatile voice she is able to justice to all these singers and more at the same time. I am no critique to pass judgement on her performances but I know what I am now. I am a big fan of hers and I would leave you all to see and hear her and decide on your own. http://www.victoriaboland.com/ can be a good place to start your journey and I am convinced that at the end of it you will be fully satisfied.

3 comments:

Vigabo said...

I just stumbled across your blog about Victoria Boland and I am stunned. You're talking about my daughter. I'm thrilled. How very nice of you to write about her in your blog. I can't wait to tell her. But I'm terribly curious: how did you find Victoria? Did you attend one of the shows during her Superstars Tribute Tour between April 2- 13 in Ontario? Hope you'll let us know. Thanks again. Words like yours are what an artist...and her mother...love to hear.

Rohan Rai said...

Hello... I never realized that people are so well connected in blogosphere..Just I like the way your daughter sand so posted it...I did not attend any of her shows but just stumbled across her video on youtube,,,,I cant attend any of her concert as I am in India...

Vigabo said...

It's amazing isn't it how the blogosphere cuts across distances isn't it.

Thanks for explaining how you discovered Victoria. That's amazing. She was thrilled by your comments.

If you haven't yet visited her and her partner at YouTube and MySpace, here are the links:

http://www.myspace.com/andrewvictoriaduotributeact
http://www.youtube.com/avduo

Feel free to leave your comments and/or ratings and do tell others about them. Thanks so very much :))