Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In Doubt

Whenever you feel down..
Whenever you feel not right..
Remember I will always be there..
As a keen listener..
To whom you can pour out everything..
For I want you to come to me when you want to smile..
Come to me to feel glad..
I know you get angry of late to whatever I may say..
The simple words of mine may not always have you sway..
But a clear heart seeks pleasure..
Awaits for you to not feel bad ..
Await for you to talk and speak for it is not wrong..
Await for your hug of innocence..
Await your kisses of warmth..
But I will not ask till you get alright..
Till your head gets untangled..
But with only hope that you stop resisting me so hard..

4 comments:

shreya sharan said...

yo listner..
ur writings depict the hugee...amt of patience u have..

Rohan Rai said...

Is it....or just simple insanity ;)

Shreya Sharan said...

it is good i guess till it doesnt turn into insanity...

Rohan Rai said...

what about from the highs to the lows...to a state where the being is not known :)