Friday, October 16, 2009

I ask Again

Yesterday when I asked ..
I did not know why..
But have to ask you again..
With the right reason in my mind..
Although your answer may remain the same..
But I need to tell what is in my mind..
The past we have with each other..
We had good times as well as times of trial..
We are two different people..
Following different paths in professional life..
But deep inside we know the paths do converge..
Deep down inside we are the same..
Wanting the same thing..
The paths which converge..
Creates a love song by a love struck singer..
A divine poem by a innocent poet..
The greatest artwork existing in life..
In the journey we have undertaken..
We will meet plenty of good people as well as bad..
But I will be happy for you for meeting the good..
And share your sorrow of the bad..
For the place you want to be..
I will always be there, to be with you..
Giving you the support required..
If none then I will just be there at your beside..
So that you look behind and see me and realize..
There is someone who is, and will be always proud of you..
For whatever time we have been with each other...
U know as well as I..
That we are connected...
By the thread of piousness..
Unblemished in its Godliness...
In the possible funny scenario of being given no answer twice in two days..
But taking a step at a time..
I ask you again will you be more than what we are..

No comments: