Thursday, August 13, 2009

Destiny

Something which we left way back...
For in our heart we could not keep track...
Its now time to create the pack...

For the hour is so near...
That I Fear...
The moment not seized now...
Will be lost forever ...

We went through so many talk..
But are unable to walk...
Why I ask my soul...
For who did we do all so...

Who do I fear shall I ask...
For are we not the dreamers..
In love with a notion...

Here I come to tell..
That the things lost will be regained..
One by One...
Piece by Piece...
Inch by Inch...
There will be a forward march...
But not a slow one...
For our rate will beat up the giant leaps..

For the time has come...
For us to get what we want...
No more driven by fate...
No more slowed by our own inadequacies..
But simply getting what we desire...
For their is nothing wrong in wanting...
Nothing wrong in doing everything to get it...
And we will surprise ourself with execution..

Why you may ask ??
The sudden urge such as these...
Simple ....
For me time is running out...
N I shall not sit back....
But create my own destiny...

Yes this is what it is going to be...
Our destiny...
Now is the time to move ahead...
Not to hope things happen...
But MAKE things happen...

You will see the results in coming weeks....
Nah not in coming week ...
But just a week....

No comments: