Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Own

She lays beside...
Dreaming so peacefully..
This moment she is alone...
In her own world where she escapes...

Her hair wilder than her wild spirit..
Her breast rises and fall with every breathe..
Her posture is of unknown defiance...
Her stillness...
Her actions in this state..
Are like a murmuring brook...
Creating ripples at its shore...

Her presence is like a music..
A beautiful song...
The most melodious one I have ever heard...
Gives me creeps..
Gives me joy...
Makes me fall deep into slumber...
She is like a song to be heard again and again...

She denies, for she is in denial..
She denies for she is afraid...
She denies for she is a free spirit..
She cannot deny for once...
That we are something together..
The nomenclature of which does not exist..

I carry her in my body ...
I carry her everywhere
And I carry her essence in my soul...
She is like a wind...
Blowing across in its own grandeur...
But I get garrulous
For I desire her to be own and only my own..

No comments: