Monday, October 13, 2008

Greetings : I am no more the Rotten Apple, the Ungrateful Midget

Well I think I am inherently forgetful. So often have I been accused rightfully of forgetting important dates that it seems that I am offending someone or the other each day of the year. My peanut size memory is not receiving help from my indifference persona....either.

All I needed that someone to remind me that hey an important date is coming. Since no plan to marry so wife is out of picture :).

Alerts via mails hasn't been much of help. I see the reminder mails, delete them and forget about the reminder forever. I need something more. Something could add a personal touch and instead ensure that my wishes do gets to the receiver.

Naaah Not a genie...where am I living...not in wonderland....So Zook has come up to act on my behalf ensuring my good boy image in everyone's book.

Zook coming up with greetings has ensured a peace of mind which I would have never got. I can ensure the delivery of my personal message by searching on the kind of message and then subscribing for that alert. Let it be Birthday, Valentine Day, Christmas, Diwali, Eid, Fathers Day, Holi, Mothers Day, New Year or Rakhi it is now ensured that my loved ones do get my greeting.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: