Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quote

Now quotes doesn't have to be always by well renowned person. I don't know whether it has been said before but I heard it from one of my friend in a discussion. To be honest it was more of a discussion in which one person was saying everythin. The golden words were something like this (Don't remember the exact words)

How can love weaken someone

or was it

If you love someone you cannot be weak

or was it

If you love someone which is no more getting reciprocated you cannot be weak because of its absence

or should I say he was trying to say

Love == Strength and at the same time Love != Weakness rather can never be a source of weakness

These words have done the magic which I was looking out for the last few weeks and I am so much convinced by it. I hope that you all especially the broken hearted would be able to appreciate it.

2 comments:

Atish said...

in the case of unreciprocated love i think u just get tired of being the only one in love....

Rohan Rai said...

but as it is said by someone and mostly by our own friend the purest of love is the one which is never returned or was it the love that last longest is the love never returned or was it ek tarfa pyar hi pyar hota hai do tarfa pyar haw** :)